I'm passionate about learning new technologies, mentoring those around me, and committing to an ever-increasing level of quality. I value effective communication, team collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
- Senior UI Engineer at AutodeskMarch 2019 — Present (0 months)TBD
- Development Associate at Morgan StanleySeptember 2018 — February 2019 (6 months)Contributed to the development of the Matrix Portal dashboard platform on web.
- Senior Software Engineer at Blizzard EntertainmentMarch 2016 — August 2018 (2 years, 6 months)Heavily contributed to the development of the Heroes of the Storm Grandmaster Leaders, Hearthstone eSports schedule, unifying the forum experience across franchises, and rolling out the next-gen forum platform in use today.
- UI Developer at AppleAugust 2015 — March 2016 (6 months)Oversaw development of the Sales and Trends dashboard (web) for Apple Music.
- Web Front End Engineer at Blizzard EntertainmentJanuary 2014 — August 2015 (1 year, 7 months)Contributed to the development of many Blizzard game sites including the Legacy of the Void announcement site, Diablo 3 Greater Rift leaderboards, Azeroth Choppers, and the redesign of BlizzCon.
- Software Engineer at HootSuiteMay 2013 — December 2013 (7 months)Lead the Customer Happiness development team which was tasked with improving overall customer satisfaction. Used a data-driven approach to find bugs and small features that can have a big impact.
- Web Developer at Electronic ArtsFebruary 2013 — May 2013 (3 months)Contributed to the development of FIFA 14's Ultimate Team mobile apps.
- Front End Developer at HootSuiteSeptember 2012 — February 2013 (6 months)Built solutions for onboarding pro users, and enhancing social media workflows.
- Flash Developer at BlackBerryJanuary 2011 — July 2012 (1 year, 6 months)Developed interactive training courses, Flash components for authoring content, and the foundation for a new training software platform.
- Software Developer at Bravenet Web ServicesNovember 2007 — December 2010 (3 years)Worked on the Bravenet ad platform, web tools, and the Jigsy website builder.
- Media Developer at Braxio InteractiveMay 2007 — September 2007 (4 months)Created Ruby and Flex media experiences for clients: Art Channel & Mixpo
- Web Application Developer at Lanarc ConsultantsMay 2006 — May 2007 (1 year)Developed a CMS and websites for small businesses and government clients.
- Digital Media Technologies at Vancouver Island UniversityGraduated 2006
What I'm Learning
- Swift UI